Pamela Polani, Attorney at Law - We Can Travel To You, Providing Affordable Legal Services
RSS

Recent Posts

Please Create Your Estate Plan!!
Time to Talk Estate Planning
Graduating High School? College?
Alzheimer's is a young(er) person's disease -- so get to work!
2016 Spring Luncheon

Categories

ALZHEIMERS
DIVORCE AND ESTATE PLANNING
ESTATE PLANNING TIPS
FORECLOSURE TIPS
GRADUATING SENIORS
PROBATE
powered by

My Blog

THIS SUMMER CHANGES ARE LIKELY COMING THAT AFFECT GUN TRUSTS

To all firearm owners: Did you know that Federal laws and regulations are likely to change this summer regarding Gun Trusts?!   If you currently own firearms and want to ensure that they are legally devised and protected, please consider creating a Gun Trust NOW before the process becomes more difficult and expensive to do.

6 Comments to THIS SUMMER CHANGES ARE LIKELY COMING THAT AFFECT GUN TRUSTS:

Comments RSS
rayban yalaecom on Friday, May 30, 2014 1:46 AM
I impressed, I need to say. Actually rarely do I encounter a blog that' both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you might have hit the nail on the head. Your concept is outstanding; the problem is one thing that not sufficient people are talking intelligently about. I am very completely happy that I stumbled throughout this in my seek for something regarding this.
Reply to comment

Pam Polani on Wednesday, June 18, 2014 9:38 AM
Thank you so much for your comments; I truly appreciate you taking the time to respond and review by blogging page!

Kailash Mansarovar Yatra on Saturday, August 02, 2014 6:52 AM
I've been looking for these, thanks for sharing moreover honestly speaking I love to read your article keep it up.
Reply to comment

Retirement Community Florida on Thursday, August 21, 2014 5:10 AM
I have read your last two blog posts on the same topic, those were excellent too. Keep it up and keep posting blogs on related matter.
Reply to comment

bestairriflereview on Sunday, September 21, 2014 2:14 PM
It's one best web page for weaponry. Who are interesting in gun, definitely he will definitely help with this.
Reply to comment

Steven Hopkins on Saturday, March 19, 2016 7:49 AM
I read the changed federal low. Now they should take necessary steps against the unlicensed gun owner. police should provide security of us.
Reply to comment